dev@glassfish.java.net

source integration question (javahelp)

From: Bobby Bissett <Robert.Bissett_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:36:23 -0400

Hi all,

I don't see how the javahelp sources can be built using the existing
mechanisms (e.g., it doesn't use maven and neither does its major
dependency). So I'm thinking I should port the sources over to our
repository, but that doesn't fit within the cool flow chart's bounds.
Can I get a yea/nay on which way to go? Given the rate of upgrade
bugs, I don't want to spend time on something that isn't part of the
plan.

Thanks,
Bobby

Begin forwarded message: