dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: source integration question (javahelp)

From: Ken Cavanaugh <Ken.Cavanaugh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:46:01 -0700
Bobby Bissett wrote:
Hi all,

I don't see how the javahelp sources can be built using the existing mechanisms (e.g., it doesn't use maven and neither does its major dependency). So I'm thinking I should port the sources over to our repository, but that doesn't fit within the cool flow chart's bounds. Can I get a yea/nay on which way to go? Given the rate of upgrade bugs, I don't want to spend time on something that isn't part of the plan.

JavaHelp is not the only source build that does not use maven: none of mine do either (CORBA, gmbal, org.glassfish.external:management-api).  I need:
available as part of the tools for the source build.  I'm curious as to what tools
you need as well.

Thanks,

Ken.