dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Re: V3 start-domain failing for the latest build]

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 21:54:33 -0700

Jane Young wrote:

>> Lacking a technical solution, we need to make sure that all GFv3
>> users of gmbal are represented on the gmbal email alias
>> (dev_at_gmbal.kenai.com seems best at this point) so that we can at
>> least co-ordinate the announcement of new releases,
>> and make sure everyone knows when a new release is available, and is
>> being included into GFv3.
>>
> I don't think it's a good idea to ask all GFv3 user to be on the gmbal
> e-mail alias. There's already a lot of e-mails going around plus how
> would that solve the issue with identifying the gmbal version used in
> webservices. I feel it's webservices team to make sure that the
> version they are integrating to v3 workspace aligns with the gmbal
> version used in GFv3.

I think Ken was saying that he thinks all the gmbal users that also use
and/or develop GF should register for the dev_at_gmbal.kenai.com mailing
list...

I am pretty sure he was not recommending that all the folks on the
users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net mailing list get subscribed to the
dev_at_gmbal.kenai.com mailing list...

Or, maybe not...

vbk