dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Re: V3 start-domain failing for the latest build]

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:50:25 -0700

> Lacking a technical solution, we need to make sure that all GFv3 users
> of gmbal are represented on the gmbal email alias
> (dev_at_gmbal.kenai.com seems best at this point) so that we can at least
> co-ordinate the announcement of new releases,
> and make sure everyone knows when a new release is available, and is
> being included into GFv3.

I don't think it's a good idea to ask all GFv3 user to be on the gmbal
e-mail alias. There's already a lot of e-mails going around plus how
would that solve the issue with identifying the gmbal version used in
webservices. I feel it's webservices team to make sure that the version
they are integrating to v3 workspace aligns with the gmbal version used
in GFv3.