dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: HTTP 500 trying to install pkg

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 11:28:27 -0700

Alexis,

Preview distribution is not using "dev" stability repository out of the
box, only "stable" (for Sun content) and "contrib" (for external
contributions content) since we want to control the stability of content
available to Preview users. Dev repository is still there and will
continue being used by trunk build distributions.

FWIW, stable.glassfish.org should be listed as preferred repository,
I'll take a look...

Thanks,

Snjezana