dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: HTTP 500 trying to install pkg

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 09:37:23 +0200

Sounds like getting on SWAN fixes the issue (I'm using a public WiFi
network).
Not sure why a server-side error is reported.

I think the IPS repository availability question still stands.

While I'm at it, this was using the install from java.net which has
the following repositories set up :
% bin/pkg authority
AUTHORITY URL
contrib.glassfish.org (preferred) http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/contrib/mac/
stable.glassfish.org http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/stable/mac/

What happened to dev.glassfish.org/ repository?

thanks,
-Alexis