dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Request approval for pom changes

From: Ken Cavanaugh <Ken.Cavanaugh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:25:10 -0700
Jane Young wrote:
Comment:
remove "<version>3.0.0-b001</version>" in v3\distributions\nucleus\pom.xml since you have already defined it in dependencyManagement in v3/pom.xml.

BTW:  Where is the code for "gfprobe-provider-client"?
It's in http://kenai.com/gmbal, in the https://kenai.com/hg/gmbal~master repo.  This project delivers the
following bundles:
Can we remove "gf" from the artifact name?
Let me know if everyone agrees to that, but I think some people may already be using the current name.
Also, can you publish the source artifact to the maven repository?

Already done: it's in org.glassfish.gmbal in gmbal-source (there are only 3 classes in the gfprobe-provider-client
bundle).

Ken.