dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Request approval for pom changes

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 01:20:32 -0700

In maven repository, the source artifact should be published in the
same location as the binary.
For gfprobe-provider-client, there's only binary artifact:
http://download.java.net/maven/2/org/glassfish/provider/gfprobe-provider-client/3.0.0-b001/

Currently, you have the source bundle in one place with different
groupId and artifactId. Please fix this so that the source is published
in the same location as the binary artifact.

See:
http://maven.apache.org/plugin-developers/cookbook/attach-source-javadoc-artifacts.html