dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: v3 build stalls while downloading

From: Byron Nevins <Byron.Nevins_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:03:31 -0700

Changes to Embedded have no affect on V3 Prelude.

I.e. embedded is NOT a module in V3. It does not get built. It just
happens to live under v3 because of the hyper-complex parent pom files
that it needs.

I'll change my pom back, but I don't think that is the problem...

Byron Nevins wrote:
> Harsha,
>
> I can build Embedded-Packager fine now on my machines -- but the
> Hudson job still fails. Can you take a look at the output (when you
> have spare time) and see if you have ideas on what is going wrong?
Sure. I will come back to this some time today eve.

A quick glance at the output tells me that,

*your project needs to add the eclipse repo URL under repositories section the pom.xml file. *Please take a look at v3/persistence (or so..can't remember exact path) pom.xml Look for "eclipse" that should fix the problem. Follow the same procedure in your project too.

thanks,
Harsha