dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: v3 build stalls while downloading

From: Abhijit Kumar <Abhijit.Kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:32:47 -0700

I do not want changes for embedded release of glassfish to affect v3
Prelude builds.

Byron: Can you revert this change and then restore it in a way that your
change is only used for building embedded GlassFish?

Going forward, I do not want any maven repository to be added without
approval from Jerome.