dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help : Build Error with Freshly checked out V3

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 18:05:40 -0700

One more question... what version of mvn were you using? I'm still
bothered that your build failed while I have been unable to see even an
error message relating to this. Here's what I get when I type "mvn
-version":

Maven version: 2.0.7
Java version: 1.5.0_15
OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.24-19-generic" arch: "i386"

I normally use Java 6, but downgraded to Java 5 b/c I thought maybe that
would make the difference. I had no problem w/ Java 1.6.0_06-b02, or
Java 1.5.0_15.

Thanks,

Ken