dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] Control-C no longer stops the server

From: Lloyd Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 10:59:06 -0700

Tim,

I'm not deploying apps or anything like that, so have you tried a
fresh install and seen the same behavior?

I just updated and built this morning, and control-c seems to be
working for me with a "clean kill".

I'm on Mac OS X 10.5.4.

Also:

MB2:code lloyd$ asadmin stop-domain
Waiting for the domain to stop ..............
Command stop-domain executed successfully.

Lloyd