dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help : Build Error with Freshly checked out V3

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 14:44:37 -0700
Hi Harsha,

Harsha Godugu wrote:
Harsha,  will you be able to help out on this issue that more and more people is facing since admingui is now part of the v3 build ?
Sure Anissa.

On a different context -

If you happened to run into a genuine (repeat   genuine) v3 build issue (which you think is a bug) please file bugs (issue tracker- issues)  against v3/build.
That helps in tracking issues and resolving them too.
I will if i run into the problem.     However,  I have never run into this problem,  nor Mr. Hudson.   I always  build  on  Mac,  Solaris x86 and WinXP.  I can never reproduce the problem.      Thats why i don't have any additional information to file the bug.

Please have your code reviewed with your module owner /lead before check-in.
Will do.

thanks
Anissa.

Have fun :-)