dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Resource Autodeployment

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 22:30:13 +0530

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 11:02 -0500, Jason Lee wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_sun.com>
> wrote:
> Yes, it will take some time to understand the relationships of
> these classes. There are a few interfaces you will need to
> look at (and implement if there is nothing you could re-use):
> Sniffer, Deployer, Container, ApplicationContainer. I am not
> sure if the resource backend has already had some kind of
> container implementation you could re-use, please follow up
> with Jagadish.
We do not have a generic resources backend support. They have been
individual deployers eg: Jdbc resource deployer, connector resource
deployer, jndi resource deployer etc., and we would expect these
resources to be owned by corresponding modules.
eg: connector-resource, connector-connection-pool implemented/supported
by connector module.