dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Resource Autodeployment

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 22:29:05 +0530

On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 16:40 -0400, Hong Zhang wrote:
> > I do have a question regarding *where* this code should lie. I
> > haven't successfully determined which container handles the JDBC
> > resources. My guess is that this is where my new classes should
> live.
> > Unless told otherwise, I'll try to determine where that container
> is
> > and work there.
> Jadagish should be able to point you to the right directories for
> this.
Jdbc resources are within connector-runtime module.
In v3, typically, each resource-deployer will have to be within the
module that supports it.

In v2, there wasn't such separation. All the resources backend related
support is available within
com.sun.enterprise.resource.*Deployer
com.sun.enterprise.repository

Thanks,