dev@glassfish.java.net

RE: [_at_V] Question on Bug 3625 on Verifier

From: Seema Richard <Seema.Richard_at_ust-global.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 22:09:47 +0530

Sahoo,

For web_app_2.5 and web_app_2.5, I have included <api_ref api_name_version="EJB_Client_3.0"/>

However, for web app 2.3, the mapping is
  <api name_version="web_app_2.3">
        <api_ref api_name_version="J2EE_1.3"/>
  </api>

So I will have to add a separate list of technologies in this case. Why is the mapping given directly to J2EE only for web_app_2.3 and web_app_2.2?

Thanks,
Seema