dev@glassfish.java.net

Branch is open for code changes

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:58:43 -0700

Still some more work is left, but the branch is open for code changes,
as long as you have approvals to commit changes to the branch.

Hudson jobs are set up on the TP2 branch. They are glassfish-v3-tp2,
glassfish-v3-tp2-devbuild, and v3-tp2-quicklook, and they work in the
same way as their corresponding trunk counterparts work. I haven't yet
verified if the builds run through on Hudson, so expect several more
failures before Hudson builds get sorted out.

Eventually we will merge back this branch into trunk, and we'd like to
keep the merge simple. So to this end, it would be good if people can
hold off changes that involve directory moves as much as possible.

For those of you that need to work on the branch, you can switch your
workspace between branch and trunk by using "svn switch", like

   cd v3
   svn switch https://svn.dev.java.net/glassfish-svn/branches/tp2
        (note that svn.dev.java.net needs to be adjusted depending on
         which domain name you used to check out the workspace)

Let me know if you see any issues.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi