dev@glassfish.java.net

trunk is open for code changes (was: Re: tp2 branch)

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:57:23 -0700

Jerome Dochez wrote:
> We are still in the process of creating the branch and related
> infrastructure items like versions and hudson jobs so the workspace is
> still closed for major checkins.
>
> Kohuske will send a note when this will be ready with instructions,
> look for an email from him.

The branch creation work is still in progress --- mainly because I am
changing the workspace so that we can run the Maven release plugin on
it. Much of this is one time work, which we won't have to do in future
branching.

Most of the changes are in the POM file, and in particular how they are
versioned and how the other components depend on them. Most notably, I
moved the v3/api/ to api/ to reflect how they are built.

While the work is still in progress, the v3/ trunk is open for code
changes. It's just that if you need to modify POM, I'd like to get
informed so that we won't have too much headache down the road when
trying to merge the branch back into the trunk.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi