dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: javax.el bundled in JSP 2.1 API

From: Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petrelli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 12:31:07 +0200

2007/5/18, Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_sun.com>:
> Hi Antonio,
> the javax.el APIs are already available separately in the Maven
> repository at
>
> https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/javax.el/
>
> The separation from the JSP APIs was done as a result of this JSR 245
> Maintenance
> Review:
>
> http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr245/245-MR1.html

Just another question. In the maintenance release report, it is said
the standalone version is 1.1, while in the repository I find 1.0.
So I suppose that 1.1 is still under development. Where is the source then?
You know, I am currently collaborating with a javax.el implementation
(JUEL) and the main developer wants to access to the latest version of
the specification.

Thanks in advance
Antonio