dev@fi.java.net

Re: Checking FIME in

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillopart_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:45:29 -0700

AFAIK, we are currently only using subprojects for things like X-sources
and X-tcks to use ACL control. The one exception I know is JWSDP, which
is really behaving as a community.

I would tend not to do (2) and to do either (1) or (3). I guess I'd go
with (3) if it makes sense to you, as there is value in having more
people working on the same project... but you guys know better...

        - eduard/o