dev@fi.java.net

Re: Checking FIME in

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:45:23 +0200

Changshin Lee wrote:

>>> First of all, I have to admit that it took quite some time to reply
>>> to this message because I've been busy preparing to leave the U.K.
>>> (and will resume working in Tmax from 1 Aug) and more importantly I
>>> have taken the copyright issue into very deep consideration.
>>>

>> Thanks for taking all this seriously, you are right to do so.
>

> Now I'm completely ready to check FIME in, but busy preparing to fly to
> Korea, so I'll do that this weekend. I'm sorry for this delay.

There a number of options on how best to check in FIME:

1) As a new project in JWSDP categeory
2) As a subproject of FI
3) As part of the CVS of FI.

You may have already decided :-)

IMHO a separate project might be best. I do not know much about
sub-projects or even in the FI project has the ability to define such
things. So maybe it would be best under JWSDP?

Paul.

>> How was ApacheCon?
>

> It was fantastic to see so many enthusiastic guys in open source
> projects. I was very happy (and relieved) to successfully finish
> demonstrating FIME + FISE with addNumber service in my session :-)

Great.

Paul.

--
| ? + ? = To question