dev@fi.java.net

Re: Checking FIME in

From: Changshin Lee <iasandcb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:52:35 +0100

> Changshin Lee wrote:
>
>> First of all, I have to admit that it took quite some time to reply
>> to this message because I've been busy preparing to leave the U.K.
>> (and will resume working in Tmax from 1 Aug) and more importantly I
>> have taken the copyright issue into very deep consideration.
>>

> Thanks for taking all this seriously, you are right to do so.

Now I'm completely ready to check FIME in, but busy preparing to fly to
Korea, so I'll do that this weekend. I'm sorry for this delay.

> How was ApacheCon?

It was fantastic to see so many enthusiastic guys in open source
projects. I was very happy (and relieved) to successfully finish
demonstrating FIME + FISE with addNumber service in my session :-)

Cheers,

Ias