dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: running the test harness

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 13:06:47 -0700

Fabian Ritzmann wrote:
>> First, can you make sure you got the latest harness jar? I vaguely
>> recall seeing something similar not so long time ago, and I think I
>> fixed that.
>
> I'm working with a clean and up-to-date check out from CVS.

You don't have to check out anything. You just need to grab the latest
build from http://kohsuke.sfbay/hudson/job/jaxws-test-harness/

>> Otherwise, can you run the harness with the -debug option and send me
>> the output? It seems like it's forgetting to pick up some jars.
>
> Will do. I already tried and didn't spot anything suspicious but I'm
> sure the output will tell you more than it is telling me.

It's supposed to dump the contents of classloaders it set up. I wanted
to verify what it has, and it will also tell me what workspace layout
you are using.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi