dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: harness-libs.jar

From: Ken Hofsass <Kenneth.Hofsass_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 12:04:58 -0700

Hi Barbara,

I've added the license files for the jars used by the test harness. The
text (or html) files are checked into the ws-test-harness.dev.java.net
source tree. When the project is built, the license files get bundled
into both harness-libs.jar and harness-libs.src.zip.

Couldn't find the jsr-181-api.jar license file... I'm not even sure
where Kohsuke got the jar... if it's Sun's own version or if it's from
BEA. I'll check with him but he's been in meetings all morning.

I realized that the harness itself doesn't have a license file. Should I
add the same CDDL files that are in the WSIT source tree?

thanks,
Ken