dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: GF hudson job status

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:26:49 -0700

Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:
> I thought I got it working but it seems like failing.

I'm still looking into this. the shell script "asamin" exits with the
exit code 208, but it does not print out any diagnostic information.

I'm suspecting that the error is resource-related --- like not enough
swap space or something --- but I can't find out what this 208 means.

Glassfish is a real pain to automate, I'm telling you...

> Also, the builds are supposed to be hooked to the wsit-javanet build but
> somehow it's not happening. Looks like this needs some investigation.

This must have set up relatively recently. I start seeing tests running
a lot more frequently now.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi