dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: Test harness updation for ws trust

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:48:48 -0700

Ken Hofsass wrote:
> Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:
>
>>> Easy enough to do that ... I was thinking the names would be
>>> <portname value>+"Endpoint"? Kind of ugly but shouldn't need typed
>>> that often. Any better suggestions?
>>
>> It would be good to align that with the port variables we inject, so
>> people can easily infer names.
>
> Hi Kohsuke, were you agreeing with me?

Yes. I just suggested that you use the same convention we use today to
inject port variables. Such code exists today, and I thought it's
actually using a bit more complicated logic than portName+"EndPoint".

So I wanted to make sure that we use the same code, not similar but
slightly different convention.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi