users@woodstock.java.net

Re: No news = bad news ?

From: Felipe Jaekel <fkjaekel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:59:30 -0300

I don't think NetBeans would let having a visual solution for JSF. Many
people use NetBeans because of it and it seems to have a lot of bug fixes at
NetBeans 6.5. I guess the big mystery is about Woodstock.

I have always preferred Sun's standards and implementations. Hope they don't
screw up.

Meanwhile I'm "dating" Eclipse's WTP + RichFaces.