users@woodstock.java.net

Re: No news = bad news ?

From: Federico Vela <fvela_at_paysett.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 12:08:08 -0500

I stayed with version 4.1, and although it is missing some bells and
whistles, so far so good as far as stability and compatibility.

At least I'll be able to check out that version and keep it for my own
purposes.

Nevertheless the lack of a straight answer is extremely worrying.

However I don't think it likely that Woodstock will be abandoned, since
it is at the core of the netbeans web platform.

You never know, I guess.

Federico Vela