users@woodstock.java.net

Re: included stylesheets override suntheme

From: Dan Labrecque <Dan.Labrecque_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:26:37 -0500

The head tag has a couple attributes you can use to prevent javascript
and stylesheets from being output. If you turn this off, you can use the
themeLinks tag to include javascript and stylesheets elsewhere in the
page. The themeLinks tag was intended to be used in a portal, but I
think it will work for you.

Dan