jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Re: [servlet-spec users] Re: EG Meeting

From: Greg Wilkins <gregw_at_webtide.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 08:57:57 +1000

On 22 September 2016 at 03:42, Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com> wrote:

> I hope the conference WiFi is up to the task, so it's worth Stuart's
> while to get up at 4am!

Sorry but I too didn't get up at 4am. Will minutes be published?

Jetty 4.0 development is currently stalled. However our master branch is
setup ready to work on 4.0, but we need more information on timing,
dependencies and capabilities so we can decide what other technology
choices will go into that branch before we commit much more work.

regards

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@webtide.com> CTO http://webtide.com