dev@jsr311.java.net

Re: JSR311: Issue 18: XML Descriptor

From: Stefan Tilkov <stefan.tilkov_at_innoq.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 10:55:28 +0200

On Jul 1, 2008, at 9:51 AM, Paul Sandoz wrote:

> On Jul 1, 2008, at 9:36 AM, Stefan Tilkov wrote:
>>
>> True, but I'm not really convinced relying on tools is a good answer.
>> Besides, I'm not only interested in viewing, but also in being able
>> to change the mapping centrally.
>
> Is that because you want to customize the URLs of a developed
> application?

Not necessarily, I'm more concerned with ease of development. Usually,
a RESTful application consists of a set of resources (or resource
"types" for want of a better word) – being able to view and change the
whole outside view in one place is what I'm after.

Stefan
--
Stefan Tilkov, http://www.innoq.com/blog/st/