dev@jsr311.java.net

Re: JSR311: JAX-RS Client API

From: Stefan Tilkov <stefan.tilkov_at_innoq.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:10:03 +0200

A client API would be nice, although I'm not sure the annotation-
driven approach makes as much sense as on the server side. But
unless I'm mistaken, anything we'd come up with would have to be
created in a hurry, and I don't believe there's a good enough chance
something very good would be the result.

My vote would be to stick to the original plan and postpone this to
another JSR.

Stefan
--
Stefan Tilkov, http://www.innoq.com/blog/st/