users@jpa-spec.java.net

[jpa-spec users] Re: JPA_SPEC-25: map back and forth between CriteriaQueries and JPQL queries

From: Steve Ebersole <steve_at_hibernate.org>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 22:53:53 +0000

Can definitely see the usefulness of this. Whether it happens in this MR
is a different question.

I'd personally avoid exposing the SQL. I'd also suggest adding a note that
getting the JPQL from a Query and especially from a criteria query is a
potentially expensive operation, for those considering using it in a
toString e.g.