users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: Digest for list users_at_jms-spec.java.net

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 16:24:12 +0200

+1

About EJB spec changes, the EE 8 page hints
"Several of the technologies already included in the Java EE platform are
expected to be updated for the Java EE 8 release"
but at least there isn't a brand new EJB JSR for EE 8. Nor has there been a
MR of the recent EJB JSR since its final release.

Did anybody either directly or via Umbrella JSR (Linda, Bill) reach out to
them so far?

Werner