users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] [jsr368-experts] Re: Re: JMS 2.0 errata: final request for comments

From: Matthew White <WHITEMAT_at_uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 11:50:01 +0000

Hi; If there is a chance of a face-face meeting that would be great.

Regards,

Matthew B. White
Architect: IBM MQ JMS, Connectivity & Integration

Phone: 44-1962-817653
E-mail: WHITEMAT_at_uk.ibm.com
About.me: about.me/matthewbwhite
Find me on: and within IBM on:

Hursley Park
Hursley , SO212JN
United Kingdom
"The wrong answers are the ones you go looking for when the right answers
stare you in the face."