users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] [jsr368-experts] Re: Re: JMS 2.0 errata: final request for comments

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:12:43 +0100

It looks like you're also based in the UK (I recall shortly after my first
EC election there was a F2F, but Sun at the time couldn't support
Individual Members with travel and Hursley Park wasn't able to install a
video conferencing system like the one Microsoft in Vienna had offered me
to use for the call;-)

Regards,

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 363 Co Spec Lead |
Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Apache Committer | Advisory
Board Member, Java Track Chair, DWX '15

Twitter @wernerkeil | @UnitAPI | @JSR354 | @AgoravaProj | #EclipseUOMo
| #DeviceMap
| #DevOps
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

picture
(image/jpeg attachment: 01-part)

picture
(image/jpeg attachment: 02-part)