users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] [jsr343-experts] JMS 2.0 final release has now been submitted

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:05:06 +0000

I have now submitted the final release of the JMS 2.0 specification and API, together with the (Java SE) reference
implementation (RI) and TCK tests, to the JCP.

For more information about this process, see the relevant section in the Spec Lead Guide:
http://jcp.org/en/resources/guide-final

The next stage is the final approval ballot, which will probably start next week and last two weeks. This is an
opportunity for members of the JCP Executive Committee to review the materials submitted and vote on the final release.

Meanwhile I've been tidying up the JIRA issues so we can see clearly what is in JMS 2.0 and what is not. All issues that
are incorporated in JMS 2.0 are now marked as "fixed" with a "target version" of 2.0. The following query will return
all the issues recolved in JMS 2.0:
http://java.net/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+JMS_SPEC+AND+resolution+%3D+Fixed+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%222.0%22
You can also find this link in http://java.net/projects/jms-spec/pages/JSR343Planning

Nigel