users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: [jsr343-experts] (JMS_SPEC-116) Take advantage of EJB 3.2's RA improvement for MDBs

From: Philippe Marschall <kustos_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 10:11:17 +0100

On 12.03.2013 13:27, Nigel Deakin wrote:
> Community member "genomeprjct" logged this JIRA issue. This is a
> proposal that JMS takes advantages of the JCA and EJB changes described
> in the recent email by Bill Shannon that I forwarded recently.

Sorry for being a PITA but I'll raise the some point as in the
associated EJB discussion. How can a change like this make it in at this
time while adding generics to existing methods [1] or supporting
Exception#getCause() [2] have to wait for another four to five years
because it's "too late"?

  [1] http://java.net/jira/browse/JMS_SPEC-108
  [2] http://java.net/jira/browse/JMS_SPEC-113

Cheers