users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] [jsr343-experts] Re: JMS 2.0: Planning the next stage

From: Rüdiger zu Dohna <ruediger.dohna_at_1und1.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:34:34 +0200

Hi John,

Whatever solution we come up with, it definitely should also work in JEE, don't you think?

The prototype that I've built generates the required MDBs during build time... it includes an annotation processor. This works quite nicely, but some people think it's a bit intrusive to hook up into the build. So I played around with building them at runtime, but I haven't yet found a way to register MDBs with the container... even if there is one, it probably isn't portable... but still, this would be an option without changing the JCA, right?

Rüdiger