users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] [jsr343-experts] (JMS_SPEC-77) MapMessage.setBytes API discrepancy found in the javadocs

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:18:42 +0000

I refer to this JIRA issue logged by someone in the TCK team:
http://java.net/jira/browse/JMS_SPEC-77
MapMessage.setBytes API discrepancy found in the javadocs

I won't repeat the description here: please follow the link above for a description of the issue and my response. I
hereby propose this is fixed for the Public Draft.

Feel free to reply, but I think this is a straightforward bug in the javadocs and there's no need to read this unless
you're particularly interested.

Nigel