users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: JAX-RS bugfixes?

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 10:17:19 +0200

FYI - as JAX-RS spec leads, Santiago and me have agreed that we will go through the open JAX-RS issues and select the candidate issues that we could fix without making changes to the JAX-RS API. We would then deliver the fixes and release a bug-fix update of JAX-RS 2.0 API JAR (v2.0.1). We would do this in the next few weeks and then we would repeat the process every 3-6 months until a new JAX-RS API version is released.

If you have any other bugs that you would like to see fixed in JAX-RS API implementation, please let us know - just reply to this email with the issue link. Please note that in these bug-fix releases we can only fix implementation issues that do not affect the API signatures and do not modify the behavior of any API method in a way that it would contradict to the method javadoc. (E.g. the previously mentioned JAX_RS_SPEC-471 seems to fall into the category of issues that we can fix).

Cheers,
Marek