users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Avoiding HTML response on unexpected exceptions

From: Pedro Nuno Santos <pedro-nuno-santos_at_telecom.pt>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 10:24:33 +0100

Hi Gustavo,

Just create an Exception mapper for WebApplicationException. Jersey with give the exception to the mapper that more closely matches the exception thrown. The way I do error handling is having a default mapper (that catches Throwables) and then adding mappers to specific exception if I need to handle them in a specific way.

Cheers,
Pedro