users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey for Java 1.5

From: Martin Matula <martin.matula_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:35:29 +0100

Hi Ryan,
Can you please share more about why some server is still running 1.5 and
you are not able to upgrade? It would be interesting for us to hear, so
that we are aware of such scenarios for the future decision on dropping
1.6 support when JDK 1.8 is out.
JDK5 has been EOL'd for almost 2 years now, so would be interesting to
hear why is it still impossible for some people to upgrade.
Thanks,
Martin