users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Jersey for Java 1.5

From: Ryan Ames <ryan.ames1984_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:37:55 +0100

Hi All,

I'm relatively new to restful services in Java and have been using Jersey to
develop my first attempt. I'm at the stage where I need to deploy the
service to a server and have run into a class unsupported version error. The
server only has a java 1.5 jre and it is currently impossible for me to
update this to 1.6, which is needed by Jersey.

Are there any compiled jar files for java 1.5 or is there a way to get the
source for Jersey to compile this myself? (I can't seem to find any source
code on the jersey site) Is it even possible to compile Jersey for Java 1.5?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you can provide.

Ryan