users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey for Java 1.5

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 14:36:45 +0200

Hi Ryan,

I am afraid, Jersey does not support Java SE 5.

Jersey source code could be accessed from [1],
see the "Checkout URL" link in the upper blue box,
but you will need to tweak it to replace the Java SE 6
specific parts, if you want to build on your own
with Java SE 5 compiler.

~Jakub

[1]http://java.net/projects/jersey/sources/svn/show/