users@jersey.java.net

Re: [rest-discuss] hateoas - draft #1

From: mike amundsen <mamund_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:21:53 -0400

The following docs should give you some guidance on current "known"
link relation values and an agreed process for creating and using
custom rel values when you need them:
- IANA Link Relations
[http://www.iana.org/assignments/link-relations/link-relations.xhtml]
- Link Relations and HTTP Header Linking ID
[http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-link-header-03]

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/