users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] XML Interoperabilty and Jersey/JAX-RS

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:12:08 +0100

Hi Mark,

I do not know of any issues, nor i have i used .Net 3.5 as a client. I
would expect that the HTTP interop should work fine, as that layer has
been established for a long time.

For XML interop of representations, when data-binding is used, i think
it is a matter of using interoperable schema on both sides that
produces consumable XML (it does not have be be tightly bound to one
exact schema as may be the case for schema embedded in WSDL).

Paul.