users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Extract ResourceDoclet from maven-wadl-plugin as new artifact

From: Martin Grotzke <martin.grotzke_at_freiheit.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 03:03:25 +0100

This should be finished:
- added the new wadl-resourcedoc-doclet and moved the
  ResourceDoclet from the maven-wadl-plugin to wadl-resourcedoc-doclet
- added the new wadl-resourcedoc-doclet artifact as module to the
  contribs/pom.xml
- updated the generate-wadl and extended-wadl-webapp samples to use the
  new artifact (instead of maven-wadl-plugin) for generating the
  resourcedoc
- updated the wiki to reflect the changes ([1]).
- added an entry to changes.txt

So users of the latest SNAPSHOT (which use extended wadl via the
ResourceDoclet) now should change the docletArtifact/artifactId of the
maven-javadoc-plugin configuration from maven-wadl-plugin to
wadl-resourcedoc-doclet (see [1])!

Cheers,
Martin

[1] http://wikis.sun.com/display/Jersey/HowToConfigureExtendedWADL#HowToConfigureExtendedWADL-Configurethemavenjavadocplugintocreatetheresourcedoc.xml