users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Java Generate classes for XSD

From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:39:51 +0100

Posting requests for unpaid help to several lists that aren't there for
this purpose in the first place is very bad netiquette. I'm sure the
renowned institute whose email address you have somehow acquired does not
approve of this procedure.

I have duly noted your email address and will not respond to any further
communications from you.