users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Java Generate classes for XSD

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 11:44:15 +0100

Alexey,

as much as I appreciate questions with various level of expertise in the
related area, I have to agree with Wolfgang here.

(Veeranna cross-posted to all jaxb mailing lists in bcc - if I would
have noticed that earlier than approving the message for distribution, I
would REJECT it for all lists. Please take this as an apology from me to
approving it for distribution to announce_at_jaxb.java.net, it was an
oversight from my side.)

Regards,
Pavel